T4Bi has extensive domain knowledge in the Real Estate industry. T4Bi’s expertise in Real Estate systems development covers:
- Enterprise architecture strategy and design
- MLS Database design and development
- MLS system integration
- Real Estate Transaction Standard (RETS) server design and build (and optimization)
- API design and implementation
- Datacenter configuration and installation services, including fail-over site implementation
- 24/7/365 application and system support
- Security and availability planning
- Database Administration (DBA)
- Application software design and build
In addition T4Bi are members of RESO and have actively contributed to the definition and development of the RETS standard and other industry initiatives.
MRIS is the largest provider of real estate information services (MLS) in the USA. T4Bi developed the Cornerstone MLS database for MRIS, and it is the backbone of MRIS’ online operations, supporting core services for real estate professionals across 5 US states, with 10TB+ of online data and media, and proving online services and applications which process over 2 million requests a day in a true 7/24/365 operating environment.
Visit our Client Showcase for examples.
Using a rich service-oriented-architecture (SOA) and supporting API, T4Bi is enabling integration across in-house applications and vendor solutions, all of which need to share MLS data and more.